This is a 4.5 to 5 hour practical session for individuals who wish to train staff in Mini-bus emergency evacuation procedures.
The candidate must have the ability to convey information in a clear and precise manner, and be able to use a range of training aids such as Microsoft PowerPoint and a smoke machine (for simulation of vehicle fires).
The course agenda covers the following areas:
- Course set-up and presentation.
- Training site and vehicle preparation.
- Elements of fire.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fire hazards.
- Different vehicle fires.
- Evacuation techniques and the “6 golden rules”.
- Health and Safety advice.
- Smoke machine advice.
The practical aspect of the course covers the following areas:
- Demonstration of equipment.
- Health and Safety.
- Smoke machine positioning and risk assessment.
- Power cable placement and risk assessment.
- Practical exercises for the candidate carry out.
- Course de-brief , feedback and conclusion.
On completion of the course, each attendee will receive a certificate and up to date, trainers manual, CD-ROM with Microsoft PowerPoint and course related literature and guides.
To book this course, please use our Driver Training Course Booking form, and we will get back to you very shortly to discuss your requirements.