This is a 4.5 hour practical session for driver and passenger assistants and is certified through CTA/MiDAS.
The course agenda covers the following areas:
- Elements of fire.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Types of vehicle fire.
- Reducing the risk.
- Techniques for evacuation.
- Equipment demonstration.
- Debrief and conclusion.
The course will enable the candidates to identify the following:
- The component parts for combustion to occur.
- The main types of fire extinguishers and how they work.
- The hazards associated with fire and how to reduce the risks of them starting.
- The sources and types of vehicle fires.
- How to evacuate the vehicle using the “5 steps to safety” procedures.
On completion of the course, each attendee will receive a certificate and up to date course related literature and guides.
To book this course, please use our Driver Training Course Booking form, and we will get back to you very shortly to discuss your requirements.